Your Bible Verse For Today

Habakkuk 1:5

Share this verse:

Habakkuk 1:5

King James Version (KJV)
Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

English Standard Version (ESV)
Look among the nations, and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your days that you would not believe if told.

New International Version (NIV)
Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

1 thought on “Your Bible Verse For Today”

1. Thank God for your powerful Ministry. If anyone should prayerfully anticipate Gods daily word every day prayerfully (as you faithfully recieve and distribute), one will be truely amazed how the daily word deals with your daily struggles, thoughts worries and Hope’s.
    I do not doubt for one moment that each bible verse or text I received each day, is God speaking to me.
    May God uphold you and bless you and your ministry mightily so that his messages can continue to go out to his people. May he do the same over those that support you in their many different ways.
    To God be all glory, honour and praise.
    Amen

Leave a Comment